Here are a few insights you may not know:
- Dark chocolate can be good for you skin
- Leafy green vegetables have Vitamin C, which is also good for the skin
- Face yoga is a great exercise for your skin
- Our skin is a breathing organ
- Sunblock is an inaccurate description for sun protection
- SPF 50 is only 1% more protective than SPF 30
My passion for wellness includes:
- A bachelor’s degree in Community Health
- A Professional Certificate in Wellness, Health Promotion
- An Esthetics diploma
- Certification as a Holistic skin care therapist
As a skin care expert evaluating ingredients in products is important to me. The products are not consistently regulated by the FDA. And manufacturers can incorporate any ingredient whether safe or not, and market their product as “natural, healthy and clean.”
In addition, I believe wellness involves a vitality for life and a healthy mind body connection. My “Keys to Unlock Skin Radiance Within” reveal the radiance within you. It is designed for the whole body, from the top of your head to the tips of your toes. Keys to Unlock the Radiance Within Guidebook coming soon!
Skin wellness is more than limiting infection, disease and injury. Skin care products can have an impact on our organs or bodily functions.
Let’s unlock the keys to your skin wellness together!